Patagonia Women's Retro Pile Fleece Vest
Influenced by our fleece heritage but made modern with 100% polyester shearling-style fleece, this vest provides ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling and lined with 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip vest has a tall collar and a Vislon® center-front zipper
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at armholes, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for shaping
- Paneled seams at hem are fun and flattering
- Hip length
- 352 g (12.4 oz)
Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.