Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
The River Salt Jacket is our toughest, most durable fishing shell made with 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for long-lasting bomber performance.
- 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; one small upper-arm pocket for lip balm or sunscreen; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 606 g (21.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.