Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket
Built for all-mountain performance on the coldest days, the Rubicon Rider Jacket combines the warmth of 150-g Thermogreen® insulation and the durability of polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant; 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, forearms and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two chest; one napoleon which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal zippered stash
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; drawcord hem; drawcord exits into handwarmers for adjustment
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-170 denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1068 g (37.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.