Patagonia Women's Settler's Top
This top made of 100% organic cotton woven fabric takes its inspiration from the work-wear of American pioneers.
- Lightweight, soft 100% organic cotton woven fabric
- Peasant-style top with feminine yoke detail in the front and back with delicate gathers
- Henley style with a mandarin collar and center placket with 4-snap closure
- Loose-fitting sleeve with gathers at the shoulders, bracelet length, with a simple metal snap at the cuff
- Slight notch at the side seams on the hem
- Waist length
- 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton slub textured yarn dye
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.