Patagonia Women's Slim Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
These pants are built with 2-layer GORE-TEX® polyester fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm where you need it most.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repel moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g 100% polyester (90% recycled) Thermogreen® insulation. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 706 g (24.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.