Patagonia Women's SnowDrifter Pants
Classic soft-shell pants for off-piste purists and guide professionals.
- Stretch-woven soft-shell fabric has optimal breathability and stretch for randonée touring, plus a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture
- Clean, flat waist sits comfortable under a pack and separates with a snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Removable, elasticized suspenders increase mobility without pants riding up
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding
- Two welted front pockets and two large thigh pockets; secure closure with DWR-coated zips
- Single-cuff design adjusts snug around boots with a webbing metal buckle that adjusts easily with gloved hands
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 541 g (19.1 oz)
8.1-oz 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.