Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders - Full
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, lightweight waders feature rich H2No® Performance Standard to be worn in the widest range of fishing scenarios – from small streams to big rivers.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier, with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without having to take off your clothes
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zippered chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles are wool lined for additional warmth
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier, with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1215 g (42.89 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.