Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders - Petite
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion-resistant. An innovative rear buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for added comfort and warmth; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- 1,197 g (42.23 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
The field repair kit is not included with waders shipped outside the United States.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.