Patagonia Women's Storm Racer Jacket
The Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell built of ultralightweight, 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer.
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lay flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Perfect for use over baselayers and light midlayers
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.74-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
*carabiner not included
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.