Patagonia Women's Straight Jeans - Long
Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, this classic straight-leg jean is made of a comfortable, moisture-wicking organic cotton/COOLMAX® fabric with mechanical stretch dyed using an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional denim dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Organic cotton/polyester stretch denim with COOLMAX® stretches and wicks perspiration through the fabric allowing it to evaporate quickly
- Uses an innovative dye process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- Classic, straight-fit jean with a regular rise cut to sit on the waist
- 5-pocket styling with antique bronze shank button closure and zip fly
- Double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique bronze piton rivets throughout
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 490 g (17.3 oz)
9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed using an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional denim dyeing processes.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.