Patagonia Women's Stretch All-Wear Shorts - 4"
The chino-style Stretch All-Wear Shorts are made from 98% organic cotton/2% spandex fabric. Inseam is 4".
Learn More Close
A pair of shorts that make the most of summer. Our Stretch All-Wear Shorts are made with a lightweight blend of soft 98% organic cotton and 2% spandex for stretch, and they feature classic chino styling, a waistband with belt loops, zippered fly and button closure. The shorts have to side-entry front patch pockets with double-needle stitching for a durable, clean finish and 2 flapped back pockets with button closures to secure essentials. Flattering back darts provide shaping and a modern fit. Inseam is 4".
- Lightweight organic cotton/spandex fabric has stretch
- Waistband has belt loops, zippered fly and button closure
- Two patch pockets in front with side entry are finished with double-needle stitching
- Two back pockets are flapped and have button closures
- Flattering back darts add shape
- 4" inseam
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Women's Stretch All-Wear Shorts - 4" is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by AmyLou from Great shorts but gaps in the back I love these shorts--color, style, fabric--BUT, as always happens for me, the waist is too big if the thighs fit and it gaps in the back. I'm very disappointed; I really need a few good pairs of hiking shorts. I'm very surprised that Patagonia does not make shorts for atheletic builds.
Date published: 2017-04-21