Patagonia Women's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 2 1/2"
Designed and refined for the core trail runner who loves to go long, the updated Strider Pro Shorts are made of flash-drying 100% polyester woven dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a built-in odor-resistant liner. Mesh panels provide great breathability in key areas, with an updated addition of 3 more easy-access pockets (for a total of 7) secure your small essentials.
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Drawcord for adjustability
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes air flow
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back hip
- Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh. Rear pockets and waistband: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey. Liner: 2.7-oz 58% polyester/42% recycled polyester crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.