Patagonia Women's Strider Skirt - 12"
Feminine styling and ultralight performance for everyday running, the Strider Skirt with Polygiene® permanent odor control is made of durable polyester with completely breathable Air Flow mesh. Details: back envelope pocket; drop-in pockets at hips; odor-resistant built-in liner; length from waist to hem (size M) is 12". Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) with completely breathable 100% recycled polyester Air Flow mesh. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with external tying drawcord
- Center-back envelope pocket and drop-in gel pockets at hips
- Stretch boy-short liner with shaped leg for chafe-free comfort and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Length from waist to hem (size M) is 12"
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Solids: 2.3-oz 100% polyester micro dobby. Prints: 2.4-oz 50-denier 100% polyester micro dobby. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Liner: 5-oz 80% polyester/20% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 127 g (4.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.