Patagonia Women's Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
$99.00 - $49.00
Providing everyday warmth and comfort, this classic pullover is made with Synchilla® fleece (heathers: 80% recycled; solids: 85% recycled).
Learn More Close
Hiking from Cache Creek to Granite in a single day breaks you down, then rebuilds you—a process the Patagonia® Snap-T® Pullover knows well. Made from breathable midweight polyester (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled), our classic double-sided fleece pullover transforms trash into cozy, layerable warmth. It comes in an array of bright solids and color blocks and features the signature four-snap placket, stand-up collar reinforced with nylon trim, and chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. Hip length.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® 4-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest-pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9?oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35?oz 100% polyester fleece. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.