Patagonia Women's Tech Fishing Skort
Offering warm-weather comfort in a light and fast-drying polyester/spandex blend, our Tech Fishing Skort combines the best of technical performance and functional design.
- Lightweight 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; wicks efficiently and dries quickly for all-day comfort and performance
- Interior short for comfort, convenience and versatility
- Skirt length adjusts via an elastic cord in each side pocket
- Envelope-style pocket at center back holds a fly box, sunscreen or lip balm
- Body: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.