Patagonia Women's Tech Fleece Hoody
Clean and modern-looking, this full-zip fleece hoody has a warm fleece interior and close-to-the-body fit that layers nicely beneath a shell.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece that has a smooth jersey face and a warm fleece interior
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin with an additional inner stand-up collar and outer hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panel for natural range of motion; princess seams for a contoured fit
- Snug, elastic-bound wrist cuffs help to keep out the elements
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and prevents chafing
- Two laser-cut, glued side-zip pockets for storage
- Hip length with a slight drop tail at the sweep
- 6.8-oz 100% polyester jersey face fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 399 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.