Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Poncho
Made of H2No® Performance Standard lightweight recycled nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this rain poncho is built to keep you dry in spontaneous downpours.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant recycled nylon fabric is waterproof, packable and lightweight with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Adjustable hood and center-front placket with 3 plastic snaps
- Snap-T®–style pocket at the yoke with a Patagonia label
- Marsupial-style pockets with a covered welt and secure zipper closure; climbing-cord zipper pulls
- Hem has 3-snap closure on either side to keep the poncho in place and allow for ease in arm movement
- Knee length
- Easy packability: folds up into the left-hand pocket
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.8-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.