Patagonia Women's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
Made for the wet and coldest climes, this H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/windproof 3-in-1 600-fill-power duck down parka is insulated with Traceable Down.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets have covered welts and hidden snaps; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated parka: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1301 g (45.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.