Patagonia Women's Tribune Pants - Long
Made of a durable, stretch-woven 88% nylon/12% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Soft 4-way-stretch nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Full-length cargo pant has moisture-wicking mesh on the inner waistband and front-center button
- Hidden elasticized drawcord in the waistband for adjustability
- Drop-in front pockets with double-needle stitch detail; drop-in back patch pockets; two side cargo pockets with zippers
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.