Patagonia Women's Tribune Pants - Short
Hike, trek, save the world: these are the pants that do it all. Made of a high-performance, stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they are stretchy, durable and feel like a knit fabric.
- Soft 4-way-stretch nylon spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-length cargo pant has moisture-wicking mesh on the inner waistband and front-center button
- Hidden elasticized drawcord in the waistband for adjustability
- Drop-in front pockets with double-needle stitch detail; drop-in patch pockets in back
- Two side cargo pockets with secure zipper closure
- 30" inseam (size 8)
- 5.1-oz stretch woven 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.