Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket
Our jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 519 g (18.3 oz)
3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.