Patagonia Women's Water Heater Hooded Vest
Designed for maximum comfort under a wetsuit, the Water Heater Hooded Vest extends any suit’s thermal range by adding insulation for the head and core.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester content: 67% in the hood lining, 100% in the body lining and 88% in the exterior face fabric
- Adjustable face opening with elastic cord and cinch lock
- Outer neck baffle prevents water entry
- Glued and blindstitched construction
- Hood: 2mm neoprene; interior lining: 67% recycled polyester/28% polyester/5% spandex microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Body: 1.5mm neoprene; interior lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.