New Store Hours:
Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm
Sunday 11am - 6pm
From November 29- December 24
Friday, Nov 29 10am-8pm
Dec 16-23: 10am-8pm
Christmas Eve 10am-5pm
New Years Eve 10am-5pm
New Year's Day
Patagonia Boston Presents:
Ski/Ride Getaway Giveaway • December 21-31, 2013
COME BY PATAGONIA BOSTON, DECEMBER 21-31, 2013, TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SKI/RIDE GETAWAY FOR TWO AT WILDCAT MOUNTAIN OR ATTITASH MOUNTAIN RESORT AND ACCOMODATION AT THE AMC JOE DODGE LODGE.
ONE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED, WHICH INCLUDES:
• A two-night stay (some restrictions apply) for 2 people at the Appalachian Mountain Club’s Joe Dodge Lodge in Pinkham Notch, Gorham, NH. (Includes dinner, lodging and breakfast for 2 adults.)
• One 2-day lift ticket for two people, valid for use at Attitash Mountain Resort and Wildcat Mountain. Valid any day Monday through Sunday through the end of the 13/14 winter season.
• $100 Patagonia® Gift Card.
ATTITASH MOUNTAIN RESORT/MAX GOSSELIN ©2013 Patagonia, Inc.
Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. See official rules.
*Wildcat Mountain Trip Giveaway
BUYING WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANYTHING OF VALUE TO THE SPONSOR IS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone winning who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstakes.
1. Contest Description. “Wildcat Mountain Trip Giveaway” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Patagonia, Inc., 259 W. Santa Clara St., Ventura, CA 93001, and Wildcat Mountain, Attitash Mountain Resort, and Appalachian Mountain Club’s Joe Dodge Lodge (“Sponsors”). The Contest begins December 21, 2013 Entries must be received by December 31, 2013. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official Contest rules (the “Official Rules”).
2. Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of states in NH, MA, NY, ME, CT, RI, & VT who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsors and Sponsors’ respective parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, and advertising and production agencies, and their immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsors within fourteen (14) days an affidavit of eligibility and release form affirming their agreement to all terms, conditions, and restrictions in these Contest rules.
3. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. To enter the Contest, go to the Patagonia Boston Retail Store, located at 346 Newbury St., Boston, Mass., to complete an entry blank between December 21 – December 31, 2013 Entrants will be required to provide their name, address, telephone number, age, state of residence and email address. Alternate entry method: Entrants can also enter the Contest via mail by sending in a 3” by 5” piece of paper with their name, address, telephone number, age, state of residence, and email address to Wildcat Mountain Trip Contest, 259 W. Santa Clara Street, Ventura, CA 93001. Mail in entries must be received by December 31, 2013. Entries must be complete and legible in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. All entries become the property of Sponsors, and Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to human error or any other error or malfunction. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest. Only one entry per person will be accepted; entrants may not submit an entry at more than one Patagonia retail store location or send in more than one entry via mail. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Prizes. One grand prize will be awarded. It will include: a two night stay for 2 people at the Appalachian Mountain Club’s Joe Dodge Lodge in Pinkham Notch, Gorham, NH. Includes dinner, lodging and breakfast for 2 adults, and one 2-day lift ticket per person, valid for use at Attitash Mountain Resort and Wildcat Mountain. Also includes a $100 Patagonia® Gift Card. Actual retail values may vary, depending on factors such as days of the week. Any difference between actual retail value and approximate retail value will not be awarded.
All expenses and incidental costs not expressly specified herein as part of the Prize (including, but not limited to, taxes, upgrades, miscellaneous airline and baggage fees, itinerary change fees, personal charges at lodging, most meals, drinks, tips, gratuities, service charges, insurance, fees, ground transportation to and from the airport if using this mode of travel, pre-trip lodging, passport and visa fees, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, and other expenses) are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winners and Guests. Sponsors will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates.
Prize not valid during holiday periods. Reservations are required.
Valid any day Monday through Sunday through the end of the 13/14 winter season. Valid at Attitash Mountain Resort or Wildcat Mountain. No credits or refunds. Not transferable – illegal to re-sell. No cash value – void if defaced or altered.
Prize winner and their guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and must complete the Prize trip before May 1, 2014 or final operating day for either ski area as weather and conditions should allow if sooner than May 1, 2014. Winner and their guest must return signed affidavits of eligibility and release forms within fourteen (14) days of prize notification or the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors reserve the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. Vouchers equivalent to prize value will be sent to winners within 15 days upon Sponsors’ receipt of signed affidavits of eligibility and release forms. All prize vouchers include the necessary information for winners to contact trip providers directly and arrange lodging and meals of the prize. These vouchers will be redeemed for the prizes won, and once redeemed are no longer valid. Prize vouchers are non-transferable and must be redeemed within the period stated. Any meals or expenses not included in the vouchers, including round-trip transportation to the departure airport, will be the financial responsibility of the winner and their guest.
Approximate retail value of all prizes is U.S. $575. No prize or prize components may be exchanged for cash, traded, or exchanged for any other consideration. No winner may transfer, assign, or substitute a prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No prize may be combined with any other offer. Sponsors will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes, including, but not limited to, gift cards, tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates.
5. Winner Selection. Winners will be selected on January 2, 2014 by random drawing by the Patagonia Boston Retail Store Manager or Assistant Manager from all eligible entries received by December 31, 2013 All decisions of Sponsors concerning all matters related to this Contest are final. Winners will be notified via phone or email by January 14, 2014. If attempted prize notification is not successful within seven (7) days after winner selection, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors reserve the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The chances of someone winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone winning who purchases something.
7. Conditions and Restrictions Apply. Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. Winners are subject to verification by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that a winner is determined to be ineligible, his or her prize will be forfeited and Sponsors reserve the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among remaining eligible entries. Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the Contest without awarding any prizes if no eligible winners or alternate winners claim the prizes within the required time. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the Contest, including, but not limited to, costs associated with ground transportation to and from the airport, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Sponsors will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one (1) year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winners will receive a Form 1099 from Sponsors if Sponsors report any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each prize winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in further promotional materials and press releases by Sponsors without any additional compensation (except where prohibited). By entering this Contest, each prize winner, and their guest, acknowledges that Sponsors have the right to publicize, by any medium, each winner’s name, voice, likeness, and entry, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto. Winners agree to sign any and all release forms authorizing the use of their names and/or likenesses in the above manner.
8. Limitation on Liability. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or announcement of the prizes and/or all Contest-related materials. By entering this Contest, each entrant and guests forever discharges and releases Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the Contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of any prize, however caused. Neither the Sponsors nor their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions nor related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this Contest or receipt of prizes.
9. Sponsors’ Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to modification by Sponsors. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsors are final and binding. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this Contest if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: force majeure or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the Contest).
11. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Patagonia Retail Marketing Dept., 259 W. Santa Clara St., Ventura, CA 93001 by January 31, 2014.
By Car: Newbury Street is located in the Back Bay area of Boston. The cross streets for our block on Newbury Street are Massachusetts Avenue and Hereford Street. Parking is available in a garage across the street, but we encourage public transportation.
By the "T": Take the "T" (Green Line) to The Hynes Convention Ctr./ICA stop; it will bring you to the corner of Massachusetts and Newbury streets. Walk east a quick half-block to the store.
For more about the local environmental causes we support go to our local grants page