Company Info: Jobs
Reports to: Global Marketing Operations Director
Date: July 2014
Location: Ventura, CA
To apply, email Email your résumé with cover letter and voluntary identification form to Ventura Jobs. Download the Voluntary Self Identification Questionnaire
The Marketing Operations group will drive and deliver operational excellence, strategy, process and support for the Patagonia marketing team globally. This team builds the foundation for the Brand by reinforcing marketing with the tools, processes, metrics and best practices to enable success.
Essential Job Functions:
• Support Marketing Operations managers in managing and develop the marketing materials for the product line.
Specific responsibilities include:
o Collect, organize and distribute assets as needed for creative team.
o Receive, manage and track assets global asset requests from regional marketing teams.
o At direction of marketing operations managers, obtain, manage and edit data as needed to support project.
o Route materials to stakeholders. Collect and organize feedback and manage change requests for routed materials.
o Schedule meetings as needed.
o Process invoices and track costs per project.
o Support creative team in offsite creative productions - arrange travel and lodging, manage logistics (contracts, NDAs, payment) of additional or onsite talent, process expense reports, etc..
o At direction of marketing operations managers, draft proposals and statements of work.
o At direction of marketing operations managers, draft, route and manage NDAs and Vendor Contracts
o For film& video projects, manage music license agreements
• Support Marketing Operations Director and Marketing Operations Managers in maintenance of master project list and schedule.
o Make weekly updates – coordinate changes between master calendar, category and channel calendars.
Other Job Functions:
• As needed, work with pre-press vendor(s) to supply all necessary instruction, files, artwork and other materials for production.
• As needed assist in department channel projects as assigned by the Marketing Operations Director.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
• Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
• Must be able to travel domestically and internationally utilizing various transportation methods.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• 5 + years project management experience.
• Strong writing, communication and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
• Excellent customer service skills, in person, on the phone and in writing.
• Ability to be flexible within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects.
• Capable of streamlining and improving processes, and troubleshooting.
• Able to work well under pressure and deadlines. Available to work occasional after-hours in order to meet deadlines.
• Ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
• Ability to work with a variety of personality types and cultural backgrounds.
• Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Ventura, California Headquarters:
Color Advisor – Synthetic Knits / Accessories
Director, US Retail Stores
eMedia Email Marketing Associate
Global Marketing Manager
Global Standards and Testing Manager
Graphic Production Artist
Human Resources Manager, Retail
iSeries Developer, IP & CW Systems
Marketing Operations Coordinator
Material Developer – Trims
Product Manager, Provisions
Regional Manager, Supplier Quality Management
Retail Merchandise Planner
Senior Cognos Business Intelligence Developer
Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Senior Software Developer
Sr. Cost Accountant
Sr. Manager of Ecommerce Marketing
System Analyst - External Integrations
Testing and Standards Engineer
Training and Development Project Manager