• Our Gift Cards are available in any denomination from $10 - $1000
• Traditional Gift Cards ship for free via USPS 1st-Class Mail.
• E-Gift Cards are delivered free of charge via email.
• Traditional Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are redeemable at all Patagonia retail stores, outlets and online at Patagonia.com.
E-Gift Cards are delivered free of charge via email within 24 hours of purchase. Traditional Gift Cards are mailed individually, via complimentary U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. More information about expediting the delivery of traditional Gift Cards is available at checkout. No special offers may be applied to the purchase of a Patagonia E-Gift Card or traditional Gift Card.
How to Get One Gift Cards can be purchased online or through Patagonia Mail Order:
• E-Gift Cards will be delivered directly to the E-Gift Card recipient via email within 24 hours of purchase.
• For security reasons, E-Gift Card recipients will receive TWO emails. The first email contains the E-Gift Card number and redemption information. The second email contains the E-Gift Card PIN. Both the card number and PIN are required to redeem an E-Gift Card
• Gift messages may be included and are sent, along with the E-Gift Card number, in the first email notification.
Buy an E-Gift Card
• Traditional Gift Cards are shipped free of charge via US Postal Service First-Class Mail and arrive in 7-10 business days. Expedited shipping can be requested from our Customer Service staff at 1-800-638-6464.
• A message can accompany your Gift Card when purchased online and shipped to an address other than your billing address. You can include a message for Gift Cards ordered online and shipped to your billing address by calling Patagonia Mail Order at 1-800-638-6464. No special offers may be applied to the purchase of a Gift Card.
Buy a Traditional Gift Card
How to Use It All Patagonia Gift Cards can be used online at Patagonia.com, via phone with Patagonia Mail Order, and at any Patagonia Retail Store. To use a Gift Card to pay for an online order, click the "Use Gift Card(s)" button on our Billing Information page. Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with a credit card to complete a purchase.
Checking Your Balance You can check the balance of your Gift Card at Patagonia.com, by calling the number on the back of the card (1-800-540-8831), at any Patagonia Retail Store, or by calling Patagonia Mail Order at 1-800-638-6464. You must be the holder of the Gift Card to check your balance. To do so, you will need both the Gift Card Number and PIN. E-Gift Card holders will find these numbers in their two original emails; traditional Gift Card holders will find their card # and PIN on the back of their Patagonia Gift Card.
Check your Gift Card balance
Terms and Conditions Gift Cards are redeemable solely for purchases in the U.S. at Patagonia, Inc. or Great Pacific Iron Works stores, Patagonia.com, or Patagonia Mail Order. Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards will not be canceled and replaced without the required proof of purchase. Contact your local Patagonia store or 1-800-638-6464 for details.
Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. If the value of your Gift Card is greater than the amount of your total purchase, you will be able to use the remaining Gift Card balance for future purchases, subject to these terms and conditions.
If the value of your Gift Card is less than the amount of your total Patagonia.com or Patagonia Mail Order purchase, you must use a credit card in order to complete your purchase. If the value of your Gift Card is less than the amount of your total Patagonia retail store purchase, you must provide an additional payment method accepted in that retail store in order to complete your purchase.
Purchase or use of any Patagonia Gift Card means you accept these terms and conditions. Any term of this Gift Card purchase agreement deemed unenforceable shall be severable and the remaining terms enforced.
California law shall govern the Gift Card program, without regard to principles of conflicts of law and as if this Gift Card purchase agreement were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of California.
Any dispute arising from or relating to the Gift Card program shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Ventura, California. Arbitration shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Gift Card purchase agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Gift Card purchase agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.