If you don’t have the original order number for the item(s) you want to return or repair, please follow these instructions. To exchange an item, please return it and place a new order.
Step One - Prepare Your Return
- If you have the original invoice/packing slip that came with your item, fill out the bottom portion.
- If you do not have your invoice/packing slip, please use either our printable Return Form or Repair Form depending on your needs.
*By law, garments sent in for repair must be clean; please wash items for repair before mailing.
Step Two - Mail Your Return
- Send your paperwork and your items to Patagonia:
Patagonia Repairs & Returns
8550 White Fir St.
Reno, NV 89523
- Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Patagonia cannot replace packages lost during return shipment if proof of tracking is unavailable.
- If you live close to one of our Patagonia Retail Stores, you may take your return there to have your refund or exchange processed.
- Pro/Team/Corporate Orders must be returned to the Reno address above.
Patagonia will not credit customs and duties paid previously, this must be pursued by customers within their own jurisdictions. See the International Orders page for details.
How long does the process take?
- We will do our best to process your return within 7 business days.* (See below for how to expedite your request.) During peak season times it may take up to 15 business days. For returns with no order or customer number, it can take us up to 30 business days to research your items before we are able to issue a credit in the form of a gift card.
- It can take up to 30 business days during peak times to process returns without an invoice or receipt.
- Our policy is to get repairs unpacked, done and back in the mail to you within 10 business days. During peak season times it may take up to 30 business days.
- We pay for repairs that we’re responsible for and charge a fair price for repairs due to normal wear and tear.