Review all the steps below to ensure your pro application is properly processed.
1. Eligibility Requirements:
US and Canada based guides working for outdoor climbing operations:
- Full-Time guide during your region’s operational season
- Active/current IFMGA Certified Guide
- AMGA Certified Guides and Instructors
- Excluding - Climbing Wall Instructors
- ACMG Mountain Guide Stream Certification
- ACMG Hiking Guide Stream Certification
- Applications will not be approved after the operational season.
The following programs are not eligible for the pro program, but should contact our Corporate sales program for uniform discount information:
- Rock Climbing Gyms
- Summer Camps
- Ropes courses
- High Adventure Bases, Ropes Courses, Canopy Tours, or Zip-Lines.
- Offender or Therapy/Rehabilitation (Alcohol, Drug, Youth).
2. Documents to upload for the application process:
- A recent paystub from a guiding service operating with permits and/or liability insurance
- Self-employed: provide permits and/or liability insurance, these documents should indicate that you are a year-round guide as your main career is required
- Your Specific certification level.