Review all the steps below to ensure your pro application is properly processed.
1. Eligibility Requirements
- Outdoor educators who lead multi-day, human-powered outings full-time during their region’s operational season
o Curriculum must focus on Patagonia’s core human-powered sports and environmental ethos
- The following programs are not eligible for the pro program, but should contact our Corporate sales program for uniform discount information:
- Summer Camps
- Ropes courses
- High Adventure Bases, Ropes Courses, Canopy Tours, or Zip-Lines.
- Offender or Therapy/Rehabilitation (Alcohol, Drug, Youth).
2. Documents to upload for the application process:
- Website link detailing your operation
- A letter of endorsement from your organization stating that you instruct full-time during the operational season OR a recent paystub that states full-time status (please black out sensitive personal information)
- Copies of certifications, trainings and/or degrees relevant to your professional area of focus.
o Examples: WFR, AMGA, Swiftwater Rescue