The Supply Planning Analyst plays a key role in ensuring that finished good receipt plans are created to best meet the inventory requirements of global customers across multiple selling channels. The Supply Planning Analyst interacts and communicates with channel forecasting, finance, product, and production teams to identify inventory trends and constraints.
Essential Job Functions:
• Analyze inventory trends and make suggestions to prioritize, expedite or delay open supplier POs.
• Proactively partner with Production and Channel Teams to report product and material availability issues.
• Provide ad-hoc decision support and business analysis.
• Determine Global Supply buy quantities using forecast, open orders, supply landscape and trend analysis.
• Manage Sublevel PO process for assigned categories.
• Coordinate efforts with partners throughout the supply chain to achieve inventory plans.
• Support customer demand changes by working with internal partners in the change management process.
• Identify scenarios when it may be necessary to buy additional product to meet MOQ’s and advise product surcharge options.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
• Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible (and at times noisy) work environment.
• Must be able to travel domestically and internationally utilizing various transportation methods.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field required.
• 2+ years of work experience in a forecast, merchandise, capacity, or supply planning environment.
• Experience with MRP, large scale ERP, or planning systems.
• Highly proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel and preferably MS Access.
• Must have an excellent understanding of the upstream and downstream of supply chain process.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively across multiple functions.
• Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
• Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Ventura, California Headquarters:
Associate Production Manager
Chemical Engineer, Advanced Research and Development
Color Advisor -Technical Wovens
Creative Director - Product
Director Global Marketing
Director of Chemical Engineering
Director of Global PR and Communications
Director of Industrial Engineering
Director of Materials Quality Research and Development
Finance System Business Analyst
Industrial Engineer, Advanced Research and Development
IT Systems Administrator – Network
Master Data Management Analyst
Materials Research and Development Manager
Product Quality Engineer
Senior Software Developer
Senior Staff Accountant
Supply Planning Analyst
Testing and Standards Engineer
Vice President, Advanced Research and Development