The Finance System Business Analyst understands business objectives and translates business requirements into actionable system and process development projects that enhance the capabilities of the current and future infrastructure with flexible, innovative solutions. The Finance System Business Analyst will partner with IT to accomplish goals and provide ongoing communication to various business stakeholders on project status.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist in Global IT/Finance system implementation and configuration.
• Own and drive the requirements gathering process of each system and process implementation.
• Create process flow and solution design documents.
• Write functional specifications that can be turned over to technical developers.
• Create documentation for and provide training to end users on how to leverage tools and systems.
• Work with the business teams to ensure the data being loaded into system is accurate
• Work with IT on UAT; to get business stakeholders involved; write test scripts, and co-ordinate bug fixes
• Define business reporting to ensure all of the data is captured and can be integrated to meet the businesses requirements.
• Provide ongoing support for new development and existing functionality.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
• Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree
• 3-5+ years serving as a Business Analyst
• Familiarity with ERP implementations
• Proven project management experience driving results on complex system development initiatives
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Experience with data manipulation, and report writing skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience with Microsoft A/X, specifically strong knowledge in financials/ inventory management/ AP/AR.
• Ability to work independently
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Ventura, California Headquarters:
Associate Production Manager
Chemical Engineer, Advanced Research and Development
Color Advisor -Technical Wovens
Creative Director - Product
Director Global Marketing
Director of Chemical Engineering
Director of Global PR and Communications
Director of Industrial Engineering
Director of Materials Quality Research and Development
Finance System Business Analyst
Industrial Engineer, Advanced Research and Development
IT Systems Administrator – Network
Master Data Management Analyst
Materials Research and Development Manager
Product Quality Engineer
Senior Software Developer
Senior Staff Accountant
Supply Planning Analyst
Testing and Standards Engineer
Vice President, Advanced Research and Development