The Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst will be part of The Company’s Business Operations team. This team provides support to the channels, regions and business units through process improvement and new system improvements aligned with strategic initiatives. The Business Operations team’s commitment is to focus on global solutions, scalability, and flexibility to support future growth and new businesses, distributions strategies, and product/service expansion in conjunction with Global IT. In order to support a global business with several systems, data management is essential. The MDM Analyst will help support the Company by monitoring master data, key data, and master relationship data. The MDM Analyst will also be responsible for implementing principles, policies, procedures and standards that dictate the data management for Patagonia Works as well as identifying critical key data that drive the procedures and schedules for data governance. The MDM Analyst will then regularly communicate applicable data metrics to the appropriate audiences.
Essential Job Functions:
• Extract system data and analyze to identify data gaps and changes.
• Communicate data gaps to appropriate audience for corrective action.
• Communicate data changes to appropriate audiences.
• Ensure key data is in sync across systems.
• Execute change from process by making the appropriate data updates and communicating results.
• Apply development timelines to data management monitoring procedures.
• Proactively seek out data management opportunities.
• Document data standards such as: attribute ownership; attribute truth source, applicable systems, system restrictions, etc.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to look at a computer for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet established timelines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to focus and complete duties in a lively, energetic department that can be noisy at times.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• B.A / B.S. /A.A degree required.
• Understands data attributes and table structures.
• Comprehends the causes and effects of data relationships.
• Can data mine directly out of systems to compile multiple sources of data.
• Extremely proficient at Microsoft Excel that will be utilized to identify data management issues and changes.
• Comfortable posting documents and communicating via Microsoft SharePoint.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Ventura, California Headquarters:
Art Director Surf
Chemical Engineer, Advanced Research and Development
Creative Director - Product
Creative Director Outdoor
Designer of Packs, Luggage and Accessories
Director of Chemical Engineering
Director of Industrial Engineering
Director, US Retail Stores
Graphic Production Artist
Human Resources Coordinator
Industrial Engineer, Advanced Research and Development
Inventory Accounting Manager
Manager of SEO and Pay-per-click Marketing
Master Data Management Analyst
Product Developer - Kid’s Apparel
Product Quality Engineer –Technical Line
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Senior Staff Accountant
Senior Technical Designer
Testing and Standards Engineer
Vice President, Advanced Research and Development