Company Info: Jobs
Reports to: Director of Ecommerce Solutions
Date: April 2014
Location: Ventura, CA
To apply, email your résumé with cover letter and voluntary identification form to Ventura Jobs. Download the Voluntary Self Identification Questionnaire.
Please indicate the specific position you are applying for either in the email subject line, and/or in your cover letter; if sending in a general application, please indicate it as such. Try to keep the size of your email under 500K (including attachments).
The Sr. Manager of Ecommerce Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing all aspects of the company’s online marketing including: paid search, display, and search engine optimization (SEO). This individual will be the senior manager in charge of optimizing digital marketing spend across all programs. The Sr. Manager is responsible for identifying new performance-based marketing opportunities, as well as bringing best in-class expertise to bear on existing programs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Fully understand the company’s business objectives (e.g. increased profit, email database size, increase sales for key products, etc.) and be able to translate these into PPC strategy and action plans.
• Manage a team of internal and external analysts and search engine marketers to meet and exceed the company’s business objectives.
• Deliver PPC campaigns via the most relevant and effective networks. Identify these networks using ongoing campaign performance monitoring, analysis and review to ensure optimal results for a given objective and budget.
• Collaborate with the company’s marketing team to ensure that their strategic objectives are in alignment with paid internet marketing activity.
• Work with IT and Website Optimization teams to ensure that we have the technical capability to deliver, measure and optimize the success of online marketing campaigns.
• Continually research the latest tools and techniques in paid online marketing and develop a perspective on the relevancy of these to the company’s business objectives.
• Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to senior management.
Other Job Functions:
• Function as a subject matter expert for other groups in the company.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to better capture the demand for the company’s products and campaigns.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
• Able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
• Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and, at times, noisy work environment.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience.
• Solid understanding of relevant KPIs for this role along with the tools needed to measure and analyze campaign performance.
• 2+ years professional experience running Google Adwords campaigns.
• 2+ years professional experience managing a team of search engine marketers.
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
• Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing.
• Individual must be a self-starter and be able to identify, develop and execute strategies which enhance the visibility of the company properties.
• Individual must be able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Experience with Yahoo/Bing and Facebook Pay-Per-Click campaigns.
• An understanding of local search strategies and their implications for the company.
• Experience with mobile PPC and SEO.
• An understanding of the multi-channel business model and how search optimization fits into the picture.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Ventura, California Headquarters:
Color Advisor – Synthetic Knits / Accessories
Director, US Retail Stores
eMedia Email Marketing Associate
Global Engagement Marketing Manager
Global Marketing Manager
Global Standards and Testing Manager
Graphic Production Artist
Human Resources Manager, Retail
iSeries Developer, IP & CW Systems
Marketing Operations Coordinator
Material Developer – Trims
Product Manager, Provisions
Regional Manager, Supplier Quality Management
Regional Visual Merchandiser
Retail Merchandise Planner
Senior Cognos Business Intelligence Developer
Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Senior Software Developer
Sr. Cost Accountant
Sr. Manager of Ecommerce Marketing
System Analyst - External Integrations
Testing and Standards Engineer
Training and Development Project Manager