Company Info: Jobs
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Date: May 14, 2014
Location: Reno, NV
To apply, email Email your résumé with cover letter and voluntary identification form to Reno Jobs. Download the Voluntary Self Identification Questionnaire
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our customers via online chats and over the phone. The Customer Service Representative will assist customers by placing orders, providing accurate product information, and addressing questions or concerns in a helpful and professional manner. This position assists customers directly, and must always represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. This representative will also express a positive customer experience for all customer concerns.
Training Class Start Dates: June 23, July 21, August 18, September 15, and October 13, 2014.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Adhere to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times, and meal and rest breaks, understanding that customer interaction may necessitate some deviation from the schedule.
• Utilize the phone, chat, and computer systems with accuracy and efficiency.
• Provide accurate information regarding our products, customer orders, company service guidelines, and company environmental issues.
• Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with all customers, co-workers, and vendors.
• Use correct procedures to process orders, assist with returns, service orders, or otherwise address customer service needs.
• Participate in department environmental initiatives.
• Assist with additional Mail Order and Web Team department tasks/projects as assigned.
Other Job Functions:
Hours of Operation:
• Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 8:00pm
• Saturday, Sunday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
• Extended hours occur during holidays and peak season.
• Season is expected to last from date of hire until January 2015.
Position is full time consisting of 37 - 40 hours per week.
• Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
• Clear, intelligible communication with the ability to decipher customer comments and reply with proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
• Ability to operate a computer and phone system.
• Possess proficient keyboarding skills and web knowledge.
• Ability to multi-task and complete tasks in a professional and timely manner.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Prior customer service experience helpful.
• An in depth knowledge of Patagonia products required.
• Passion for activities that relate to our products and philosophy.
• Ability to speak Spanish or other foreign language helpful.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Patagonia Reno Service Center:
Associate Sales Representative - Mid Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ)
Customer Service Representative - Seasonal
Seasonal Corporate Sales Representative
Seasonal Dealer Service Representative (Sept 2014-Jan 2015)