- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure clip for keys; padded sleeve is raised off the ground to hold and protect most 17 ̋ laptops; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior pocket holds wet items (accommodates a wetsuit) and protects contents; adjustable webbing with buckles carries a skateboard or bulky clothing; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 808 g (1 lb 13 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.