- Wind-and water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, has high tear strength and a Deluge finish
- Highly compressible, high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Back elastic secures the fit
- Quilt-through construction for long-lasting wear
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Easy to layer
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.