- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric has high tear-strength and a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Quilt-through construction for comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill- power premium European goose down
- 108 g (3.8 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.