- Lightweight and wind-resistant polyester shell has high- tear strength and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.