- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof, durable 2-layer polyester shell with 2.5-layer nylon contrast trim has fully-taped seams for a storm-level protection; 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim keeps hood on and cold out
- Front zipper with internal zip cover and external wind flap with hook and- loop closure
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs, raglan sleeves, elasticized waist minimizes bulk
- Internal leg gaiter keeps snow out and pant leg down, scuff guard at hem
- Grow-fit feature adds 1 ½˝in sleeve length and 2˝ in legs for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.