- Lightweight wind-and water-resistant shell/fleece combination; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with pull tab on top of mitt for easy on/off
- Elasticized cuff keep mitts on and cold out
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.