- Wind-resistant quilted shell is treated with a Deluge® DWR; reverses to a high-pile fleece side; with warm 100-g Thermogreen® insulation
- Elasticized hood for a protective fit
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility; quilting through all layers to reduce bulk
- Shell and fleece side with handwarmer pockets; durable elbow patches on fleece side
- Internal elasticized drawcord
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and reflective pull; elasticized cuff to seal out chill
- Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.