- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish and reverses to a soft, high-pile fleece side; jacket is insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled)
- Fleece folds to the shell side for extra softness and a comfortable fit.
- Raglan sleeves provides extra mobility; quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides of jacket; elbow patches on fleece side add durability
- Internal elasticized drawcord seals out the elements
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and reflective pull; elasticized cuffs seal out cold
- Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 399 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.