- Wind- and water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, durable and dries fast; 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Gusseted crotch provides a comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and seals out chill
- Shell side reverses to a fleece side for style options; quilted through all layers helps minimize bulk
- Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.