- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester ripstop shell with durable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop contrast, and fully-taped seams for storm-level protection; 200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester insulation stays dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim keeps hood on and cold out
- Raglan sleeves for mobility; fleece lining on collar for warmth and comfort
- Full-front zip with external wind flap and hook-and-loop closure; two set-in zippered handwarmer pockets; all zippers have reflective webbing pulls
- Back seaming with reflective trim
- Elasticized sleeve cuff and back hem keep cold out yet still allow mobility with layers
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds 2˝ to length for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% polyester ripstop. Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester
- 368 g (13 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.