- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Cavernous main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper, organizer panel; simple pocket holds most 17" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Zippered pocket with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points on lid; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser-cut Hypalon® lash points
- Padded shoulder straps with load lifters; sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 992 g (2 lbs 3 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.