- Windproof and lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Compressible and lightweight high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal wind flap; external snap flap on yoke
- Fleece-lined collar for warmth and comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord at hem
- Elastic binding at sleeve cuff to seal out draft
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Body, contrast, yoke and lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 454 g (16 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.