- Wind-resistant shell fabric is ultralight weight and has high tear strength, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Full-zip through stand-up collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey and has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and snug spandex binding at cuff to keep out cold
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; internal drawcord adjustment at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell; hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.