- Wind-resistant shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish; plush fleece side is insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen insulation
- Quilting throughout all layers reduces bulk
- Three-panel hood is comfortable and provides a stay-put fit
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides; shell side with zip closure and fleece side with drop in; zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 549 g (19.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.