- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully-taped seams; polyester plain weave shell lining
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Microdenier fleece on fixed waistband with internal adjustability; zippered fly with double snap closure; two covered zip handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; D-ring to attach ski pass
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets
- Articulated knees for mobility; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and to seal out cold; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Reflective logo on back right leg; Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier twill 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard trim: 7.8-oz. 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 564 g (19.9 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.