- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR finish
- Highly compressible, water-resistant 100-g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides maximum warmth for its weight
- Pants have elasticized waist with hook-and-loop tab adjustments at side zips, and separating two-way zip fly with snap closure
- Full-length two-way side zips with insulated wind flaps for easy on/off
- Elasticized mini-gaiter cuffs with snap tab closures lock in heat and accommodate an alpine boot
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 434 g (15.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.