- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR® (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly compressible, water-resistant 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides maximum warmth for its weight
- Pants have elasticized waist with Velcro® tab adjustments at side zips, and separating two-way zip fly with snap closure
- Full-length, separating two-way side zips with insulated wind flaps for easy on and off
- Elasticized mini-gaiter cuffs with snap tab closures lock in heat and accommodate an alpine boot
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 433 g (15.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.